Saturday, January 4, 2014

In Search

I'm in search of a new read. I am pretty open as far as what I read, but I want GOOD. I have several option... like
The Fallen Souls
 or
or
The problem is, HOW do I decide? I will admit I judge a book by it's cover and if you're honest you will admit to it as well. I look at the cover, the title, the synopsis, and I read the reviews. I tend to go to the first highest ranked review and then read the dreaded 1 and 2 star reviews. I want to see the good and the bad about the novel before I make a purchase. However, the thing that will make me overlook all of that is word of mouth. People are more likely to complain than compliment and it's true. So when I hear someone raving over a book I am likely to buy it. I may not LOVE it like they do, but it normally tends to be good reading. So, what am I going to read? I will leave that up to word of mouth. Suggest something. Tell me what your MUST read is and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment