Thursday, April 18, 2013

I'm so excited!

and I just can't hide it...

OK, enough of that! I am very excited!! I follow several of my favorite authors on Facebook. I like the interaction and the constant stream of updates for their upcoming books and signings. One of those authors has really reached out and embraced her fans. Linda Golden, aka Alexa Grace, is that author. She is active on Facebook, emails fans and mails out Swag Packs--but more on that later! I am lucky enough to be on her Street Team on Facebook. We, of course, love her books--The Deadly Trilogy. Which happens to remain on Amazon's Top Picks in multiple categories. The first book is FREE for you Kindle!! I asked Alexa if she would be willing to do a short Q&A for her fans and not only did she say yes, but she did it! We emailed her questions and she answered. So for the next week or so I am going to post about this favorite author and post her Q&A. If you haven't checked out her books, then you are missing out. Any person that likes suspenseful romance, police procedurals, contemporary fiction should have already read these books and currently getting ready for her next set of books, The Profile Series, which promises more suspense and romance.

So, without further a-do....here is question #1 from ALEXA GRACE.



Interview with PROFILE OF EVIL Author Alexa Grace


When did you start writing professionally?
I wrote a romantic suspense novel in 1985, went the traditional route and it was not published. I made a career change that year and for the next 25 plus years, I devoted myself 100% to my training management positions. When I lost my job in 2011, I did a lot of Internet research in self-publishing. Indie authors like Theresa Ragan and John Locke really motivated me to take the Indie route. Like them, I wanted to retain control of book design, writing, marketing, etc. Thus, my Indie journey began.
My latest book, Profile of Evil will be released in early May 2013. In PROFILE OF EVIL, Carly Stone is a brilliant FBI agent who's seen more than her share of evil. Leaving the agency, she becomes a consultant for Indiana County Sheriff Brody Chase. He needs her help to catch an online sex predator who is luring teenage girls to their death in his community.
The two resolve to stop this dangerous killer before he takes another young life — and time is running out.
To be the first to be notified when PROFILE OF EVIL is released, join Alexa's Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/AuthorAlexaGrace and/or subscribe to her newsletter at: http://eepurl.com/sJ-Df
----------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment